No products in the cart
« All Εκπαιδευτικά προγράμματα
- This event has passed.
INTRODUCTION TO METALLURGY AND MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY
This course is designed for mainly welders, fabricators and all personnel involved in structural steel fabrication and works.
The course offer essential and vital information regarding industrial common type of steel and steel forming, in depth explanation of the effect of heat on steel , effect of hydrogen & Hydrogen scales, Carbon Equivalent, pre-heat and post heat.
Weld-ability of steel, mechanical and physical properties of steel.
- Types of steel , steel elements , grain structures
- Austenite, Ferrite, pearlite, bainite, Martensite,
- The heat affected zone and the sub zones, the effect of Hydrogen in steel and its mechanism, hydrogen scales.
- The carbon equivalent of steel , calculation , formula and examples
- Pre heating, post heating and interpass temperatures
- Physical and chemical properties of steel.
- Material mill test certificates & types
- Steel weld-ability, Steel and distortion during welding.
*The educational programs of TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMY are exempt from VAT, according to Law 2859/2000, article 22 par. 1.