No products in the cart
- This event has passed.
WELDING & WELDING TECNOLOGY
This course is well designed to offer wider knowledge and main principles of welding and most common welding methods on the industry.
Welding equipments, welding consumables, classification and rating
Advantages and disadvantages of each method.
Welding procedures, qualifications and approvals
Welders performance tests , requirements and certification.
Course introductions and outlines
- Principles of welding , factors affects welding and fusion
- Main welding processes
- Oxy- gas welding , process techniques, flames types , applications and limitations
- Manual metal arch welding , process technique, power requirements, voltage, current, drooping characteristics, speed of travel, consumables, applications
- Metal Inert gas and metal active gas welding , process techniques
- Shielding gases, wire consumables, metal transfer ,modes, power requirements
- Advantage and disadvantages.
- Tungsten Inert Gas TIG Welding , process technique, Tungsten electrodes, selection of current type, protection of molten pool , filler materials
- Plasma arch welding, process technique, methods of operation, power source and equipments, methods of arc transfer, applications
- Welding consumables, types, classifications and coding
WPS, WPQR, WPT
*The educational programs of TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMY are exempt from VAT, according to Law 2859/2000, article 22 par. 1.