No products in the cart
- This event has passed.
RIGGING AND LIFTING APPLIANCES (Operation, Lifting Plans & pre use test)
In depth knowledge and understanding of the relevant legal and practical requirements of Planning the lifting operations, following lifting plans, risk assessment development/process, following risk assessment control measures Lift categories, Method of attaching/detaching the load , Approved lifting points , Pre-use/post use equipment checks, testing procedure, inspection reporting and certification, inspection bodies,
Proximity hazards, obstructions, load path, Load integrity/stability, Competency of personnel, Understanding the equipment register.
Course intro. Regulations, standards and requirements
- Lifting equipments classifications
- Lifting equipments and lifting accessories
- Characteristics of lifting equipments, ,marking, certifications and approvals
- Review of documentations, pre use check
- Inspection and testing procedures
- Rating and re –rating, fit for use
- Lifting plans, risk assessments , safe system of work
Written Examination and Practical Assessment.
*The educational programs of TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMY are exempt from VAT, according to Law 2859/2000, article 22 par. 1.