No products in the cart
« All Εκπαιδευτικά προγράμματα
- This event has passed.
DESIGN PRINCIPLES AND SYMBOLIC REPRESENTATION OF WELDING JOINTS
This course is prepared carefully to offer the candidates essential knowledge and main principles of the welded joints design, types, selections and applications as well as the common symbols used in conjunction of welding in the industry.
Course introductions and outlines in terms of principle of welding and fusion
- Joints design, Joints types , applications and limitations
- Joints preparations and all the factors to be considered
- Alignments and misalignment, distortions
- Welded joints defects, description, avoidance and rectifications
- Welding symbols, positions , dimensions, complementary indications & supplementary symbols.
*The educational programs of TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMY are exempt from VAT, according to Law 2859/2000, article 22 par. 1.