No products in the cart
WITH 150 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND
TECHNICAL INNOVATION, THE TÜV
AUSTRIA ACADEMY IS A
LEADING TRAINING ORGANIZATION
FOR LIFELONG LEARNING
ALL THE TRAINING PROGRAMS
Management / Quality
New Generations Courses
International Marketing / Exports
Health & Safety
Environment / Energy
Secure Transaction Management
Future training programs
TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMY
The TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMY is the educational and training organization of TÜV AUSTRIA GROUP and provides innovative training programs.
Today, the TÜV AUSTRIA Academy has offices and modern educational facilities in Athens, Thessaloniki, Heraklion in Crete, and Mytilini, at Branches and Subsidiaries outside Greece (Cyprus, Albania & Jordan), as well as in other countries in Europe and the Middle East.
The TÜV AUSTRIA Academy’s vision is to capitalize on the more than 150 years of experience and technical innovation of the TÜV AUSTRIA Group to be a leading training organization for lifelong learning and education. Through the creation of a longstanding partnership with trainees – a people-centered partnership – TÜV AUSTRIA Academy strives daily to contribute to the transformation of knowledge into professional expertise, aiming at the continuous improvement of trainees’ professional identity and successful career development.
In the past 5 years, the TÜV AUSTRIA Academy has trained over 250,000 mid- and senior-level personnel. In Greece, the TÜV AUSTRIA Academy has hosted over 7,500 training programs, which have been attended by some 10,000 private- and public-sector personnel, business consultants, university students, freelancers, etc. The TÜV AUSTRIA Academy also collaborates with institutions of higher education, providing students and educators with specialised technical training that will enable them to succeed in today’s highly competitive job market.
The TÜV AUSTRIA Academy’s main objectives:
- promotion of lifelong learning,
- upgrading of ongoing professional training,
- provision of comprehensive and high-quality professional training aimed at ensuring leading-edge knowledge and professional qualifications,
- recognition and consolidation of knowledge and skills,
- enhancement of the regional dimension of lifelong learning through training initiatives in cities beyond major urban centres,
- ensuring equal access to training for people from socially vulnerable groups.
RECOGNITION / PARTNERSHIPS
- MANAGEMENT / QUALITY
- ENVIRONMENT – ENERGY – CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- DATA PROTECTION
- HEALTH & SAFETY
- MEDICAL PRODUCTS
- SUPPLY CHAIN
- HUMAN RESOURCES – COMMUNICATION
- INTERNATIONAL MARKETING / EXPORTS
- SECURE TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT
- NEW GENERATION COURSES – IATA COURSES
If you have any questions …
Contact us by phone at +30 2105220920 (ext. 130 & 224) or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and the expert partners of TÜV AUSTRIA Academy will be at your disposal to provide you with further information and to meet your needs.
Head of Education Division
Sales Representative of Education Sector
Sales Representative of Education Sector and Customer Service
Coordinator of Education & Accommodations Inspection Departments of Northern Greece Branch
Coordinator of Education & Accommodations Inspection Departments of Crete Branch