No products in the cart
« All Εκπαιδευτικά προγράμματα
- This event has passed.
STATION / GROUND HANDLING MANAGEMENT (Classroom, 5 days)
Improve the On-Time Performance (OTP) of your station. Essential training for Station Managers working for ground service providers and self-handling airlines. This course helps you examine ground handling functions, from marshaling to pushback, check-in to deicing. Analyze the management responsibilities on the ramp and in the passenger and cargo terminals.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have prior knowledge of airport business and operations
- Recommended level is Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Manage all ground handling services according to the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM)
- Increase the efficiency of stations as an airline or service provider
- Work within the frame of the IATA Airport Handling Manual and IATA Standard Ground Handling Agreement
- Build a sustainable relationship between the airline and handler management
- Cooperation between airlines and service providers
- Duties of the station manager
- Principles of customer service
- Facilitation and simplifying passenger travel
- Ramp,cargo and terminal activities
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Resources and GSE management
- ULD handling
- Aviation security awareness
- Baggage handling
- Emergency response planning
- Every participant receives a complimentary electronic copy of the latest IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM)* as well as the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM)*. These are indispensable field publications that you will refer to throughout this course and in your day-to-day duties.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airline station managers
- Ground handling managers and supervisors
- Airport authorities
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
*The educational programs of TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMY are exempt from VAT, according to Law 2859/2000, article 22 par. 1