No products in the cart
« All Εκπαιδευτικά προγράμματα
- This event has passed.
SAFE INSTALLATION & USE OF SCAFFOLDINGS AND LADDERS
This course prepare candidates to recognize and understand, avoid all the hazards.
Associated with scaffoldings being installed and used.
Be able to prepare and understand the procedures to control theses hazards.
Course introductions and outlines
- Ladders and scaffoldings components and requirements
- Legislations requirements
- Hazards identifications, recognitions and control measures
- PPE and safe system of work
- Requirements for design and erections of scaffolds
- Support bracings requirements, guardrails systems
- Access points, ladders, stairways , pinning requirements
- Load capacity and falling objects protection
- Daily and Weekly checks
- Inspection and testing
- Practical exercises
*The educational programs of TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMY are exempt from VAT, according to Law 2859/2000, article 22 par. 1.