No products in the cart
- This event has passed.
LEAN – SIX SIGMA IN AVIATION (Classroom, 5 days)
Lean Six Sigma is a proven methodology that drives continuous improvement in organizations and enhances customer satisfaction by systematically removing waste. This course will provide you with an overview of the lean methodology and the tools necessary to support improvement projects and the application of Lean Six Sigma in your company.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Leverage Six Sigma tools to any aspect of a business
- Use a consistent approach to continuous improvement
- Improve time and performance management
- Save costs through streamlined processes
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- DMAIC methodology
- Becoming waste conscious
- Root cause analysis
- Process mapping
- Data measurement systems
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Anyone involved in evaluating operational performance wishing to understand lean management.
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
*The educational programs of TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMY are exempt from VAT, according to Law 2859/2000, article 22 par. 1