No products in the cart
« All Εκπαιδευτικά προγράμματα
- This event has passed.
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY
The course is designed for any person in a company / work space who is operating inside or around confined spaces
Candidates will be able to understand and identify the types of confined spaces including permit required, identify the hazards commonly found in confined space including atmospheric and physical hazards.
Identify the roles and responsibilities of entrant and attendant, apply safe system if work, and risk assessment and emergency activities including hierarchy of rescue and basic life support system.
Course Intro. Regulations and requirements
- Confined space key definitions and explanations, specified risks
- Employer duties, Gas detectors (types, uses and applications)
- Other parties duties, employees, contractors , external parties
- Safe system of work (work permit, test certificate, dangerous gases properties, oxygen and body)
- Emergency arrangements (Rescue equipments, escape set, emergency first aid, emergency procedure)
- Confined space safe entry practice, Work equipments, PPE
- Class room exercises and assignments.
*The educational programs of TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMY are exempt from VAT, according to Law 2859/2000, article 22 par. 1.